Thursday, January 31, 2008

How was I to know?

Well, I finally got to the bottom of the mystery involving my domain forwarding issue. Apparently I had to change the IP address my DNS pointed to. Man, I'm such a retard(insert sarcasm here). I can't believe I didn't think of that. So, after spending some time with the help desk at Godaddy.com, I am now well on my way to having everyone forwarded to this blog unwillingly!! /evil laughter.

Good - I like Blogger better than Wordpress. I know, lame, but I really do. Blogger just gets it. I don't have to resort to trickery to embed video's, pictures, mp3 files - it all just works. So, hooray Blogger.

In other news, the media is pissing me the fuck off. Seriously, if anybody actually believes the bullshit they publish, I'm going to have to question their sanity. In this piece (of shit) Time online asks "Is Romney Fighting the Last War" essentially implying that the conservative movement is over and that is why McCain is winning. No. McCain is winning because I have friends that are falsely worried Romney is going to take their guns and force them into butt sex with a gay man. I am torn - and leaning towards not voting if McCain is my only choice. I really believe that under McCain, this country is going to take some serious damage in the form of expanded federal government, increased taxes and illegal immigrants taking over the fucking place. Fuck That. Romney should change his campaign theme song RIGHT NOW!



Raise what's left of the flag for me!

You know, I guess I can think of a few other songs. How about the theme song for the United States if Obama, Clinton or McCain win the election:



I sit in and dwell on faces past
Like memories seem to fade
No colour left but black and white
And soon will all turn grey
But may these shadows rise to walk again
With lessons truly learnt
When the blossom flowers in each our hearts
Shall beat a new found flame

As it turns out, Flogging Molly seems to have a theme song for every candidate. Here is one specifically for Hillary Clinton:



Funny story - Bill Clinton has a theme song, too:



So, I'm begging - pleading - please, Huckabee, please drop out. Please give your votes to Romney. And please, you crazy ass McCain lovers, a Republican in name only is not going to help this country, only tarnish the name of true Republicans.

For more information reading, here are some more links on Arizona's own Republocrat, John McCain:

McCain almost abandons GOP in 2001
McCain Changes Story on Tax Cuts

Ann Coulter is even going to vote for Hillary instead of McCain

No comments:

Post a Comment