Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Home (on the web)

Hey readers - you may have noticed that you were redirected from www.rightwife.com to here. This is still my website. Try not to be too irritated with me. I am entirely fed up with my pursuit at integrating Picasa photo's from my Picasa Web Album to my Wordpress blog. I've tried numerous plug-ins, and they have all been so temperamental, and frankly I'm fed up with plug-ins, mods, hacks... eff. I just want to write a blog, not learn how to build one from the ground up.

Anyway, a lot of the blogs I read are using Blogger, and I thought I would just take a look around and found that, to my delight, that not only is Blogger fully integrated with gmail, but they have moved on to other Google products, like *gasp* Picasa! Woo hoo! Victory is mine!

Did I mention that victory is mine, for free? Yeah, that would be the other perk to using Blogger. It is free. As is gmail, and picasa and umm, everything else I am using now. Dave Ramsey would be so proud of me!

So, anyway, that is why I am here now. The old URL will forward you here for awhile... for a long while (I think I paid for 2 years of it, lol). But, if you are feeling adventurous you can update your favorite now. Not to presume that I am one of your favorites, but, just in case...

For fun:

No comments:

Post a Comment