Friday, May 2, 2008

Cranky Pants...

I saw these and immediately though of husband. I wonder if they make them in adult sizes? I'm teasing, naturally, but I thought it would still be fun to buy a matching pair for future child and father :)

cranky pants

May House Madness is in full swing! I took today off and have been scrubbing the house on hands and knee's. I'm just about done with the Master Bedroom/Bathroom/Closet. My intention is to complete the kitchen and great room before we leave for the baseball game this afternoon. That will leave me with the Office, 2nd Bedroom and Garage tomorrow. I'm thinking that if I can get all that done in the first 1/2 of the day, I might make a trip to homedepot tomorrow afternoon and look at paint. I'd like to repaint while the carpet is down since we'll be tearing it out soon anyway.

As soon as the junk is donated, and the house is scrubbed clean, it is Husband's turn to takeover and install floors and backyard. Still pushing to have all of this done in May. Then we can just relax for the rest of the summer!

5 comments:

  1. These are awesome and would fit the attitude of Ashlyn perfectly. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot my cranky kid(s)...I want these for ME!!!! Too, too cute and hilarious.
    p.s. Tonight I was with a 10 year old who had a cell phone...when I lamblasted her mother over it, her response was, "You know Libbey will have one in 4 more years, so deal with it." She's probably right. They are handy. But then I remember that I survived my entire life without one. Or at least 'til I was in my mid-20's! Pros and cons, I guess.
    p.p.s. Pappasitos is a Texas-based restaurant...they are all over the Lone Star State, and the one in Marietta is the only one not located in Texas. I've eaten Mexican food in almost-Mexico--and Pappasitos is still my favorite. So run...run to Marietta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We so have to be BFFs now because not only do you actually know who Jason Statham is (usually I get, "Never heard of him!"), but you also obviously think he's pretty swell. And he is swell. Swoon!

    I hated the movie...it was a total LOTR ripoff. I'm a huge Ringer, to say the least. It was a "B" movie in every sense of the term. Matthew Lillard? Burt Reynolds? Ray Liotta? Um...wacky casting, to say the least. I'm gonna review it on my blog eventually. The one redeeming quality was Jason's presence. Again, swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not really a LOTR ripoff. It was based on the computer game Dungeon Siege, which is pretty much a generic hack 'n slash adventure. This explains why the plot was relatively weak. Of course, one might argue that DND(father of all fantasy games in existance today) was able to be imagined based on the groundwork laid by Tolkein in the fantasy genre but that's another argument all together....
    - Right Husband

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right Husband--I totally didn't grasp the video game tie-in until watching the special features on the DVD. Had an "Ohhhhhhh!" moment. But honestly, my first thoughts while viewing it were, "This is LOTResque...but falling way short!" Amazon has a good take on it, citing director, Uwe Boll, as being part of the problem. Apparently he's big on the B-movie circuit.

    Anyway, thanks for the heads up. I have zero knowledge of video games, except Guitar Hero and Rock Band. (Do those count?) My "right husband," however could fill me in on all I (n)ever wanted to know about Halo, Call of Duty, or Forza Motorsport, et.al.

    ReplyDelete