Sunday, May 18, 2008

Twitter

Ok, fine. I've resisted long enough. In case reading about what I'm up to every few days isn't enough for you, NOW you can know what I'm doing throughout the day, lol. So, stalk away.

Gosh, I'm quickly realizing that this blogging thing is pretty serious business. I thought I spent way too much time blogging, but it appears that this could actually be a full time job for some folks :)

Unfortunately, my network DOES NOT block Blogger or Twitter or Youtube at work. Damn, I am so going to get fired.

Anyway, you can find my latest Twittering's over on the side column. Bla.

Sorry if I seem depressed - I listened to way too many sad songs putting together my most recent post over at The Right Sound...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of Twitter. Tweet-Tweet!

    ReplyDelete