Friday, July 25, 2008

It's a Boy!!!

And I'm so excited :)

We would have been excited either way, but I'm extremely excited to have a sweet little boy (actually, the sweet little boy is measuring 1 week ahead, and according the ultrasound technician is going to be quite tall). Baby G (we will begin using the name soon as Husband has decided it is no longer a secret) is lookin' healthy all around!

Let the shopping commence! And the nursery decorating begin! Oh - and I've even started a registry at Babies R Us :) I'll post pictures of the crib and other furniture we have registered for.

Hooray!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome. Now Steve and I can start figuring out all the various ways in which we can be cool/crazy uncles rather then the doting/murderous ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited for you! From what I hear little boys are a joy to have, and they always love their mamas. Keep us updated with decorating. And love the new look of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, Will, you crack me up. You and Steve aren't going to need to scheme - guns and camping are going to make you popular already :)

    Vicki - that is what I have heard, as well. Little boys tend to be easier babies, but I've also heard they are more difficult as toddlers - so who knows, lol. Don't worry - I'll keep ya updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!

    Start listening to a lot of Muse now...start him off right and early!

    So happy for y'all...can't wait to hear what his name's gonna be. Oh, and are you gonna post a picture of him anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete