Saturday, November 15, 2008

And now he has a place to sleep...

So, here I am, getting down to the final weeks of this thing. Began to feel some strangeness today, and I'm not sure what it was really. I felt a general pain in my lower abdomen. Nothing sharp --- dull pain. My belly looks lower to me now, so I'm guessing that little Mikey Bear is beginning to settle down into my pelvis area. Or at least my uterus is trying to point him in that direction, but he is fighting gravity.

I was able to get some items checked off my to do list for the baby this weekend. I managed to put together the car seat, the stroller, the pack n' play, the crib bedding set, and I also washed everything that will be coming into contact with the baby clothing wise. Mike officially has more clothing than Husband and I combined :)

I tried to allow the dogs to sniff out the new baby gear - I want them to become accustomed to the car seat and stroller specifically, and I also have the pack n' play set up full time in our bedroom, too. Since the dogs sleep in the room with us, and the baby will be sleeping in our room for at least the first few weeks of his life, it seemed like a good idea.

From Baby Stuff


From Baby Stuff


From Baby Stuff


From Baby Stuff

1 comment:

  1. Very cute stroller pattern! Looks like you're all set. I think it's a good idea to introduce the animals to the baby's things.

    ReplyDelete