Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas, Baby...

After the doctor told me that I would be induced no later than December 21st, I made the dumb mistake of going out and buying a "My First Christmas" outfit for my stubborn child. So, here we are, on December 24th, and besides the consistent pressure, it does not appear that Michael is planning on making his arrival any time soon. Well, I'm not going to let that stop me from putting my baby into his "My First Christmas" outfit. Oh no. Here you go, butterball :)



Husband and I are laying low around the house for Christmas Eve, and will be heading up to spending Christmas morning in Scottsdale with DH's folks and my Sister-in-law, too. Here is hoping for a nice, quiet, uneventful Christmas. Of course - in typical Josh and Kerith style, I will not be surprised in the least if our baby is born on Christmas day - my Husbands least favorite day of the year, lol.

5 comments:

  1. oh, goodness! blessings on your expectant christmas! my oldest was due on christmas day, and i was so restless that christmas. i didn't go into labor until new year's day, and she was born jan 3rd - it was a long, hard road. i know those last days can be rough.

    i hope you have a peaceful, restful christmas in preparation to meet your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you! Wish me luck, I go to the hospital in 10 hours to be induced. It doesn't get any easier the second time around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so sad and funny. I was tempted to buy a outfit too, but I resisted. Glad I didnt, no baby in site this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela - You have a wonderful blog :) Thank you for sharing your story!

    Brooke - I am so freakin' insanely jealous of you right now!! I wonder how you are progressing?!?! Can't wait to see pics of the new one!

    Baby and Me - I'm glad you were able to resist. I was mislead by my doctors into believing that I would already have my little guy, otherwise I would have saved the $8.00 for something else. Maybe next year I'll try to squeeze my one year old into it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! That's a clever idea for a pic.

    ReplyDelete