Saturday, December 20, 2008

Recommending...

Recommending...

1. Panko Bread Crumbs: These seem to be ALL the rage on The Food Network lately. Guess they are usually meant for Asian/Sea Food dishes, however, they translate well to EVERYTHING ELSE! I've never had such tasty, light, crispy chicken. Uh... I didn't check calories, but they can't be too bad. Tonight I made chicken tenders breaded in Panko, and they are DELISH!

2. The Dave Ramsey $10 Sale: All of his books and software are on sale for the Holiday's for $10.00 each! And, if you spend more than $65.00 you get free shipping!

3. Weight Watchers Online: The only reasonable way to lose weight, IMO. I would never be able to stick to in person meetings, but their website has so many awesome tools! I'm looking forward to using Weight Watchers to lose the baby weight (errr, and those couple extra 20 pounds I put on after the miscarriage last January). The new Weight Watchers Momentum plan seems pretty cool, and I look forward to jumping right in as soon as little Mike makes his grand entrance!

Husband is betting that I'll be in labor by Sunday night. I tend to agree with him, but honestly, who really knows. What I do know is that I will have my sweet baby in 10 days at the very latest :) Pretty exciting stuff!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! I will be sending love and well wishes to you this weekend, as the minutes tick down to the arrival of Michael Patrick! I finally tracked you down after hours of google-searches :) and I just know you will be a famous writer at some point--your blogs are so insightful, engaging, playful, honest, humorous...I could go on and on...but you need your rest, so I'll stop writing now and just wish you a smooth and easy delivery. I'm sure you'll be feeling so much better once you have Michael out of your belly and into your arms!! awww....I'm sure you are very excited to finally meet him face to face. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart Panko. Especially on fish.

    And darn that Dave Ramsey. He spoils all my fun. :)

    ReplyDelete