Monday, April 6, 2009

You're Awful, I love you!

My "to do" list, updated:

Oil Change
Purchase Zune Compatible Deck & Have it installed in the Jeep
Get my last name changed on our Bank Account - Tuesday
Car Wash - Tuesday
Scrubbing, Dusting, Vacuuming the WHOLE house - Tuesday
Finishing Mikey's Room - Tuesday
Organizing the Laundry Closet - Tuesday
Organizing the Linen Closet
Organizing the Garage
Shredding a Mount Everest sized pile of old bills and paperwork
Grooming and bathing the doggies

So, the list got a little bit longer, but I did get some things done today :) Poor Mikey - by the end of the day he was tuckered out!



And because my brain isn't fully functioning - here are some loves and hates:

Love:
Mikey's happy smiling babbling baby self
Watching Mr. Right with the baby
Listening to Astrud Gilberto while sipping on an ice cold Pacifico
Giada on the Food Network
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Photographing my precious Mikey
Taking Mikey on a stroll around the block




Hates:
My Bare Walls
My Couchless Living Room
The entitlement attitude plaguing the United States at this moment

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Your to do list just made me remember that my car is LONG overdue for an oil change. Thx :)

    So how did the spoons go?

    ReplyDelete