Monday, October 3, 2011

NoMoWriteAtAll

I know, I know. I picked a terrible month to start my new official blog. It seemed like a great idea - to start up during national blog your ass off and write a post each an everyday for 31 whole days. Except, I sort of forgot it was October. Oops.

September ended sweetly enough. The weather is dropping (albeit, not quickly enough) and I'm sooo looking forward to it dip into the low 90's so I can let M out to play and not worry about him dropping like a fly from heat stroke.

ANYWAY, enough about the weather. On to the task at hand - writing for the remainder of October each day. Today is obviously going to be used just for making excuses for my absence for days 1 and 2 (and a small part at the end for a little fall playlist). But, for the rest of the month, I'd like to document my attempts at whipping our home into shape for the holidays. I'm going to try and keep it loose, because if I try to force some hard schedule, I'll abandon my project before I get to Tuesday. The only rule I will put into place is that I must document my project for the day with the ole' camera and attach a picture to the post. Ok, I leave you with this lovely playlist to usher in the fall. I'll probably end the month with a fun playlist for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment