Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tidings of Joy

I have the most fantastic news possible. Well, the most fantastic news possible for 2 parents that were recently laid off and facing a somewhat lonely Christmas in AZ. My office has agreed to release me early enough in December so that we will not only be able to complete our move in 2011 (hello tax break!) but also be in South Carolina for Christmas!! Squee!

My mother in law has done her best to console me, advising that the Christmas decorations would stay up until we arrived and could all celebrate together. I appreciated that, but this is SOOO much better. Now the moving truck gets loaded up on the 16th (of December). We plan on staying in a hotel that night, and then setting off early the next morning. The plan is to cruise along through Dallas, a

No comments:

Post a Comment