Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve

Poor big Mike. He probably didn't expect to spend this day schlepping our boxes from his garage to our newly acquired storage unit up the street. :( However... It is exciting that our stuff is here, because it makes it all seem more official. Plus, having a storage place is almost as cool as having our own
place (we keep reminding J's parents that we'll get our own place ASAP - just as soon as at least one of us have a source of income).

In other exciting news, the sun is out and shining brightly. The neighborhood is equally quaint in both foggy conditions and sunny. I've been walking around picking the homes I love the best, and it turns out that my 2 favorite in the immediate area are going to be available soon :)

Hopefully I will have a chance to get my camera out today to take some pictures, though I'm not sure we'll have one of our computers running to upload them before January.

Merry Christmas to all, and Happy New Year, Ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment