Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Click click click

Everything is just clicking into place. I feel more at home everyday, and continue to feel so grateful each day we are here, surrounded by the woods and all the neat wildlife (I <3 squirrels!).  I love nature watching from my in-laws big back window that overlooks the deck and wooded lot behind their home. I had no idea what all the fuss about birds was before we got here, but now I know! Turns out birds do come in colors besides varying shades of grey and brown.

All of the lazy laying about the house comes to an end on Monday, when I start my new job! Only two weeks in, and I've already accomplished one of my goals for 2012. I won't go into it too much except to say that it is a great company that provides excellent benefits.

I don't think we'll truly feel at home until we are in our own place, both employed, and Josh has his own mode of transportation. I've set a goal of having all these checked off by the end of March. The major hurdle to these is finding employment for Josh. We are hopeful that he will find work with similar arrangements to mine so we can maximize our family time (so avoiding retail would be nice).

Look forward to providing updates as we continue to settle in to our new lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment