Friday, January 6, 2012

Settling In

The last few days have been all about continuing to adjust to our new life. I finally drove for the first time since we left Phoenix. Granted, it was only a quick drive to Hardees, but it still counts! Plus, I didn't get lost or drive into a ditch off of one of these narrow country roads.

On the job front, I've got a promising lead, and I hope to hear from them by Monday. If I can get that squared away, then we can focus on finding something fun for Josh to do.

We've also been driving around the neighborhood and looking at potential new homes (assuming I can get financed). Most of the homes in the area are older bricks- definitely different than we are used to!

Will continue updating through my phone until I have a computer set up (which probably won't be until we are in our own place).

No comments:

Post a Comment