Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 - Goals

I usually try to think of a few resolutions for the new year, but this year I shall simply call them goals.

1. Get jobs
2. Get our own place
3. Figure out the lay of the land

Those are the main things... And it amazes me how simple they are, and makes me cry a little bit that it is our current situation. I hate being out of work and being completely lost in a new place, but it helps that everytime I walk outside I stop and take in the sounds of a million birds singing, and the wind blowing through the leaves. Watching my children climb all over their grandparents, and laughing over dinner with my in-laws. That all just makes me feel incredibly blessed.

I know that things are going to continue evolving and changing rapidly over the next few months as we settle in and I will do my best to keep up with the blog (I don't have a computer set up atm, so I'm restricted to posting through my smart phone).

Happy New Years, and I think I'm not alone in happily shutting the door on 2011. Bring it on, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment