Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Future @ Blogger

Lately I've been having that urge again... all of the different CMS (content management systems) and other blog/website publishing applications have been calling out to me. I know that a lot of people write just for the sake of writing. They enjoy writing, they write well, they write for an audience. That really isn't my purpose here. I do not write well (in my opinion) and my purposes revolve more around keeping my family and friends in the loop with what is happening in my life, and also a general desire to SHARE! I love sharing! Wanna hear my new favorite band/song? See, see, look at all my pictures!!!

I recently went through a phase where I was feeling lazy and just didn't give two craps about what I was using, I just wanted to keep sharing, and blogger is super duper easy. Well, like I said earlier, the bug is back, and I'm paying for www.rightwife.com, and I've decided to begin using it again with a CMS known as Joomla. Still trying to figure it out, of course. Still trying to learn how to design a template. Lots of learning left to do, but I want to do it!

Anyway, I just wanted to give the heads up that you may need to change your URL back to http://rightwife.com soon. I'll let you know when :)

No comments:

Post a Comment